Tuesday, February 12, 2008

5 Things About Me...

OK, so I was under the mistaken impression that nobody has ever read my blog. Now I know that at least one person has. Luckily, it's my good friend Nancy, and she already knows I'm a nut, so that's ok. :-)

However, now she is holding me accountable and has tagged me to write five things about myself. Hmmm...I'm happy to say that I knew most of the things Nancy posted in her blog, even though they were not things everybody would know. Nancy knows everything about me, so I'm not going to even attempt to come up with rare facts.

1. I used to own my own candle business. I still have all the equipment, so once I buy a house, Blue Turtle Botanicals *may* be up and running again one day.

2. I was a bathing suit model for one day for the swim shop I worked for when I was in college. Luckily, I believe all photo evidence was destroyed.

3. I have no sense of smell. (No jokes about how I have no taste.)

4. I have started a new hobby called "Geocaching." Found my first cache yesterday!! Now I'm hooked.

5. I used to be a wedding and private event DJ.

Now I have to tag 5 other bloggers...except I don't really know any. LOL I'll find some other ones and report back, pronto!

In the meantime, here's a picture of my girl atop one of the beautiful horses, Boo, that until recently lived at Nancy's farm:


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nancy Chase said...

What a beauty Kaia is. She's so photogenic. And she sure had a good time riding that horse!

V.R. Leavitt said...

She most certainly did!!! She still asks about Boo and uses you guys as a reference when we have to take a long drive. "Is it far like Ken and Nancy's house?" LOL